Sunday, April 19, 2009

Never judge a book by its cover!


Dear readers,
By looking at the face on the right, can you tell if the man/women is good or bad? I wouldn’t want to even make a guess. Who am I to judge anyone anyway. How often have we heard the phrase, “never judge a book by its cover?” And yet more often than not, when we see someone or a scenario, we tend to take pleasure and jump in quickly to judge the person or the scenario. I guess it is only human nature and it takes years of practice before one can learn to see things in an objective manner.
.
..
...
Click to view this n you will understand what I'm trying to explain :
.
..
...
She really is an inspiration to all of us!
She so amazing!
She is awesome!
Just so fantastic!
.
..
...
I received this URL from my friend,Sun!
Once i click in i wasn't expected she has a great voice,
When she started i totally stun!
She gave me biggest surprise!
Ridiculous, Unbelievable
.
..
...
Finally, 47 years old Susan Boyle did it...*Congratulation,Clapz!*
.
..
...
....
Lyric:
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high,
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving.
.
..
Then I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used,
And wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung,
No wine untasted.
.
..
But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
As they turn your dreams to shame.
.
..
And still I dream he'll come to me
And we will live our lives together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms
We cannot weather...
.
..
I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seems
Now life has killed
The dream I dreamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment